Saturday 12 October 2013

The importance of being preened

Image from allposters.com

Now I am in University nine to five most days training to become a journalist I have noticed three things. One my skin feels dryer than ever before, two it is harder to fit in beauty regimes as work takes priority and three I feel like I am breaking out. Long days are wrecking damage on my skin. No longer can I leisurely drink a litre of water in a day or top up my SPF when I see fit. It's more a case of dashing from one lecture to the next and if there's anytime for a coffee then that's great! 

However, I firmly believe that part of getting the job is looking the part and at the end of the course I do not want to have cracked skin, a furrowed expression and stress lines as who wants to invest in this? Doing a mini beauty regime this evening has impressed on me the importance of looking after your skin. After using BiorĂ© Deep Cleansing Pore Strips to clean the pores around my nose I feel instantly revived, like a car that's just had it's MOT. I am now ready to face the world once more. So my advice? Give yourself a little me time as it perks you up, giving you added confidence, making those long days seem a little more bearable.

What are your top beauty tips guaranteed to make your day? Leave me a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment