Monday 24 September 2012

Happy 10 years of fantastic STYLE

The Sunday Times Style Magazine's FIERCE covers: (From the top): Lily Cole, Rhianna, Emma Watson, Eva Herzigova. (Bottom): Blake Lively and Helena Bonham Carter.

This is a blog post driven by my love of The Sunday Times Style magazine and a celebration of the 10th anniversary of a magazine which I have practically grown up with. Yesterday, Style Magazine celebrated its 10th birthday, 10 years of bringing us fantastic coverage of fashion from a witty and intelligent perspective.

Style Magazine has brightened up my Sunday's since what feels like forever. Every Sunday, running down the stairs, getting my hands on Style magazine and greedily reading it cover to cover has became a Sunday ritual of mine, from my teenage years and on into my twenties.

Style magazine has had some pretty fierce covers (see photo), provided by the likes of cover stars such as Rhianna, Blake Lively, Lily Cole and Helena Bonham Carter. As a magazine it has succeeded in bringing us the latest figures of popular culture and putting them closely under the Style spotlight. From the HOT LIST to WARDROBE MISTRESS the magazine has iconic features, which will stay with me for life.

#Happy10th Style Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment